On Wednesday, March 8, 2018, we held a public meeting at the Richland Library at Sandhills.
- Karl talked about our success in completing the RFID space access system (MakerMon). We are now officially ready to assign devices to current paid members.
- We discussed possible projects that would allow members to voluntarily let other members know when they are at the space, and want to be social.
- Dallas showed off his notebook of QSL Ham Radio cards from around the world.
- Steve showed off his completed Arduino Clone called the Micro Toad.
- Dan presented another part in his series on power supplies. This time was an overview of all the parts that go into modern switching power supplies.
- Karl talked about the idea of purchasing an inexpensive CNC for the space such as the LinkSprite, primarily for PCB making (and anything else conducive to that small bed size).
- Karl also talked about a couple of possible sources of used 3D printers for the space.